Ahad, 6 Februari 2011

Rich Choc Pudding: Alhamdulillah, I Made It!



All praises to Allah, I just went back to this island from dearly Terengganu. The holiday was great as usual, which I longing to see my family and my adorable, fluffy cat, Shiro.

So, during this CNY hols, I manage to make a pudding (I do love baking and cooking, as well as eating), very moist and chocolate-rich. Yeay! I bet you'll gonna try this recipe.



Ingredients:

1/2 cup of cocoa powder (I used Tudor-Gold brand. Any cooking chocolate also can be used.)
1/2 cup of evaporated milk/ fresh milk/ powdered milk
4 1/2 cups of water
1 cup of sugar
4 tablespoons of corn flour
3 tablespoons of butter
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1 packet of jelly powder (the one we called serbuk agar-agar, about 10-11g)


  1. Put all of the ingredients except butter in a pot.
  2. Stir until it mixes well altogether. Do this until the mixture boils.
  3. Add in the butter and stir until it melts thoroughly.
  4. Prepare your mould or any container can be used. Sprinkle some water to the surface of the mould so that the pudding will be easier to be taken out.
  5. Slowly pour the pudding mixture into the mould. Let it cool to room temperature before putting it into the freezer.
  6. Ready to serve! 
  7. It goes well with ice-cream. Very tempting and mouth-watering treats :)


P/s: The mould that I used in the picture above once used for making desert for my parents engagement day long time ago. Oh, this sure takes back memory.

P/s/s: Now, it's time to get some sleep.

P/s/s/s: Special thanks to my sisters, Bibi and Adik for tagging along in the kitchen. :)


0 Komen:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...