All praises to Allah, I just went back to this island from dearly Terengganu. The holiday was great as usual, which I longing to see my family and my adorable, fluffy cat, Shiro.
So, during this CNY hols, I manage to make a pudding (I do love baking and cooking, as well as eating), very moist and chocolate-rich. Yeay! I bet you'll gonna try this recipe.
1/2 cup of cocoa powder (I used Tudor-Gold brand. Any cooking chocolate also can be used.)
1/2 cup of evaporated milk/ fresh milk/ powdered milk
4 1/2 cups of water
1 cup of sugar
4 tablespoons of corn flour
3 tablespoons of butter
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1 packet of jelly powder (the one we called serbuk agar-agar, about 10-11g)
- Put all of the ingredients except butter in a pot.
- Stir until it mixes well altogether. Do this until the mixture boils.
- Add in the butter and stir until it melts thoroughly.
- Prepare your mould or any container can be used. Sprinkle some water to the surface of the mould so that the pudding will be easier to be taken out.
- Slowly pour the pudding mixture into the mould. Let it cool to room temperature before putting it into the freezer.
- Ready to serve!
- It goes well with ice-cream. Very tempting and mouth-watering treats :)
P/s: The mould that I used in the picture above once used for making desert for my parents engagement day long time ago. Oh, this sure takes back memory.
P/s/s: Now, it's time to get some sleep.
P/s/s/s: Special thanks to my sisters, Bibi and Adik for tagging along in the kitchen. :)